not nearly finished yet.
Hi, welcome to my blog, it’s a pretty infrequent affair - but I’ll be posting some things that I do up here from time to time.
Who am I?
I am a 27 year old web developer based in London, UK. I enjoy most things related to computers and the internet, and try to keep up to date with the latest trends in technology. I’ve been an employee at the BBC for the last few years, working as a client side developer whatever that is. Below is a list of some of the BBC sites I’ve been involved with recently:
Here’s some older ones too:
- BBC TV
- BBC One
- BBC Two
- BBC Three
- BBC Four
- BBC Headroom
- BBC Eastenders
- BBC The State Within
- BBC Slink
A list of the technology that I currently use:
- Developing dynamic sites using server side technologies, namely ssi and php.
- Transforming dynamic xml feeds with xslt
- Using frameworks such as Ruby on Rails and Zend
- Tinkering with different programming languages mostly ruby and java, some perl
- Unix / Linux, Mac OS X, Windows
- Hacking electronics with Arduino
- Designing with the adobe suite of tools
The foundations of the internet are based upon open source software. Here are my two humble contributions:
If you’d like to contact me directly then I’m available via email.
This is my personal site, any views expressed here are my personal opinion and not those of my employer or any other associations.